To clean the bowl:
- Open the appliance and fill the jug with 1.2 L of cold water from the tap (up to the MAX level). Do not add washing-up liquid to the jug.
- Put the top back on and plug it in.
- Press the P4 Easy cleaning button, then press the Start button.
- The cleaning process will start – you will hear the motor for 15 seconds and then it will stop for 15 seconds and then start again. These cycles will continue for approx 3 minutes.
- When you hear the beep indicating the programme has finished, pull out the plug from the appliance and take off the lid.
- Empty the water and rinse inside the jug.
• Do not immerse the appliance in water. Do not place the motor unit or the jug under running water.
• If necessary, once the appliance has cooled down, wash the blade under the tap and finish by cleaning the inside of the jug and the motor unit with a damp cloth.
• If there are still stains on the inside of the jug, leave it to soak for a few hours in hot soapy water, then remove the residue with a plastic scourer.
• Rinse the bowl.
NOTE: The appliance is not designed to be cleaned in a dishwasher.