Express Easy SV6131Reduce your ironing time by up to 30%*
Express Easy Steam Generator is the perfect mix of fast ironing performance and outstanding convenience. Express Easy works faster than a traditional steam iron due to its powerful steam performance. It all comes with a big removable water tank of 1.7L to avoid constant refills for hassle-free steaming sessions.
The super powerful and compact steam generator iron
Give your steaming sessions an upgrade with uncompromising steaming performance. Express Easy Steam Generator delivers powerful steaming for quick results, with a simple, straight-forward process that takes the hassle out of garment care. 5.8 bar pump pressure smoothes out creases in no time, with an extra-powerful 350 g/minute steam boost to tackle even the most stubborn creases and still up to 120g/min of continuous steam output. This high-performance steam generator iron is equipped with a variety of enhanced features to improve the steaming experience, from the easy-carry lock system for carrying and storage in total safety to the Xpress Glide soleplate for smooth glide over any fabric. It also comes with a removable water tank of 1.7L that you can refill during your ironing session. Express Easy Steam Station: experience great steaming results with full freedom and convenience.
EFFICIENCY: A steam generator iron equipped with 5.7 bar pump pressure and 120 g/minute continuous steam output for fast results
GREAT RESULTS: Powerful 360 g/minute steam boost tackles even the most stubborn creases
TIME SAVING: Cut your ironing time by up to 30%* (*vs a traditional steam iron) and enjoy a rapid 2-minute heat-up time to get steaming sessions up and running in no time
AUTONOMY: Removable water tank of 1.7 L for unlimited refills during your ironing session
REPARABILITY: A 10-year repairable product—with low-cost, fast delivery from 6500 repair centers worldwide—part of our commitment to help protect the environment and cut down on waste
SMART FEATURES: The Eco setting delivers fast steaming results with reduced energy use, with the vertical steaming feature for versatile garment care
ANTI-CALC: Calc Clear technology to ensure long-lasting steam performance and efficient maintenance
COMPACT: Compact frame takes the hassle out of steaming, with a footprint smaller than a sheet of A4 paper
SAFE: The easy-carry lock system provides greater convenience and full safety, for carrying and storage with ease and security
FLAWLESS GLIDE: Xpress Glide soleplate ensures outstanding glide for easier and more enjoyable steaming sessions
*vs a traditional steam iron
*vs a traditional steam iron
Reduce your ironing time by up to 30%*
Up to 3x more steam* for express ironing
5.8 bar pump pressure to deliver great results
Use the raw power of 120g/min steam output to achieve great results in no time
Intense steam boost
The powerful 350 g/minute steam boost tackles even the most stubborn creases
Removable water tank of 1.7L for longer ironing sessions and unlimited refill.
Handy vertical steaming mode to do either last minute touch-ups or longer ironing sessions
Calc Clear Technology to ensure longer lasting steam performance
Xpress Glide soleplate ensures outstanding glide for easier and more enjoyable steaming sessions
SAFE AND SECURE
The easy-carry lock system provides greater convenience and full safety, for carrying and storage with ease and security
The compact frame takes the hassle out of steaming, with a footprint smaller than a sheet of A4 paper
Choose a board that is height-adjustable to adjust it to your height. It should be steady and robust so that you can place the ironing appliance on it. The board should be perforated to allow the steam to pass through the fibres of the fabric to soften it and make ironing easier. The ironing board cover should also be suitable to allow the flow of steam through.
This function allows you to iron fabrics in situ or on a hanger. To do this, set the iron temperature button to the maximum position. • Leave the item on a hanger and gently pull the fabric with one hand. • Press the steam control button intermittently and move the iron from top to bottom. As the steam produced is very hot, it softens the fibres and removes creases. Note: Never use the vertical steam function on an item being worn by anyone.
To avoid damaging the soleplate, follow this advice: • Always place your iron on its heel rest or its base (depending on model). • Avoid ironing over abrasive items (buttons, zip fastenings, etc.). • Never clean your iron's soleplate with abrasive or metallic pads.
Shiny marks can appear on some fabrics, especially on dark coloured fabrics. We would advise ironing dark clothes inside out and using the correct temperature. If ironing mixed-fibre fabrics, set the temperature for the most fragile fibre. Important: The iron takes longer to cool down than to heat up. We recommend that you start with fabrics to be ironed at a low temperature.
The steam is more or less significant depending on the temperature setting of the iron. We advise you to use steam occasionally when the temperature is set low on the iron, otherwise drops of water could appear on your laundry.
• The Durillium soleplate: Regularly clean the soleplate with a damp, non metallic washing up pad. For easier, non-corrosive cleaning of your iron's soleplate, use a damp sponge on the soleplate while it is still warm. If cleaning dirt off is an issue, use the stick which is made specifically for cleaning the Durillium soleplates. • The stainless soleplate: Clean the soleplate of your iron when it is cool with a damp cloth or a non-abrasive sponge. • The autoclean soleplate: It is recommended that you use a soft damp cloth on the warm soleplate, in order not to damage the surface. Warning: The use of iron cleaner will cause damage to your soleplate's autoclean coating.
Before cleaning, ensure that the appliance is unplugged and that the soleplate and iron rest plate are cold. Do not use any detergents or descaling products to clean the soleplate or base unit. Never hold the iron or its base unit under tap water.
• Cleaning the base unit: Clean the plastic parts from time to time with a soft, slightly damp cloth.
• Cleaning the scale collector: Wait until the appliance has been switched off for at least 1 hour. Remove the scale collector by lifting and rotating the flap a quarter turn. Rinse the scale collector under the tap and put it back on the iron.
• Self-cleaning of the soleplate (depending on model): When the anti-calc indicator blinks, perform the steps described in this video.
• You are using chemical descaling products or additives in the water. You should never put these products in the water tank. If this is the case, contact an approved service centre. • Your washing has not been rinsed sufficiently or you are ironing a new item of clothing before washing it. Ensure that you have rinsed your clothes thoroughly in order to to remove soap deposits or chemicals from new garments which could stick to the iron.
After following the instructions in the user manual for starting the appliance, make sure that your electrical socket is working by plugging another appliance. If it still does not work, do not try to dismantle or repair the appliance yourself, instead, take it to an approved repair centre or get in touch with our Customer Service team on 1300 307 824 or via our website here.
For original spare parts and accessories related queries please call our Consumer Service team on 1300 307 824 or via our website here. Selected spare parts and accessories are also available on https://tefal-shop.com.au/.