Number of People
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Pour 3 cups of water into the bowl. Place the endives in the steam basket and place the basket in the Prep&Cook bowl. Launch the P1 steam program for 30 minutes. Remove endives from the bowl and drain the water.
3. Place the flour, milk, salt and pepper in the bowl fitted with the whisk. Mix at speed 7 for 1 minute. Add butter and launch the sauce program at speed 4 at 190°F for 8 minutes. Add 1/2 cup cheese and mix at speed 5 for 30 seconds. Set aside and wash the Prep&Cook bowl.
4. Roll each endive in a slice of ham and place in an 8 x 8-inch baking dish or deep dish pie plate. Pour the white sauce over the endives; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
5. Bake for about 15 minutes.