Number of People
#deepfryer #cookware #ingenio #entertaining #quickandeasy
1. Peel the potatoes and cook in salted boiling water.
2. Drain and mash thoroughly.
3. Mix in the cheese, parsley, chopped hard-boiled egg, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
4. Shape into rolls 2 cm by 5 cm.
5. For the coating, beat an egg with 1 tablespoon of oil, salt and pepper.
6. Coat the croquettes with flour, then dip in the egg coating and finally roll in bread crumbs.
7. Chill for at least 30 minutes.
8. Fry in batches for 4 to 5 minutes until crisp and golden. Drain and serve.