Number of People
#weeknightdinner #cookware #ingenio #healthy
1. Cut the asparagus 12 cm from the tip and save the stems.
2. Season each chicken breast with salt and pepper, drizzle with soya sauce and brush with mustard. Top each one with 3 asparagus. Roll up, keeping the tips visible. Secure with string or a cocktail stick.
3. Steam for 15 minutes, with the remaining asparagus and stems on the side.
4. Bring the chicken stock to a boil, add the cooked asparagus and stems, blend with a hand blender or food processor.
5. Stain through a sieve and add the cream. Adjust the seasoning and pour over the chicken, served up in the middle of each plate.