Number of People
This recipe is developed by Tefal brand ambassador, Chef and Author, Jason Roberts.
1. In a large bowl, mix all of the meatball ingredients together. Continue mixing until well combined. Form the mixture into approximately 20 - 22 meatballs and set aside.
2. Warm a little extra olive oil in a Tefal Unlimited Induction Non-Stick Frypan 32 cm, add the meatballs over medium-high heat. Colour the meatballs till golden on all sides.
3. Push meatballs to one side. Add in the flour, cook for a few minutes before whisking in the chicken stock, mix continuously till the sauce thickens. Agitate the pan to mix through the meatballs.
4. Pour over the cream and simmer without a lid for a further 8-10 minutes or uncovered for about ten minutes while stirring every few minutes.
5. Remove from heat and allow 5 minutes before serving over cooked linguine. Optional: top with freshly grated parmesan cheese.