Number of People
1. Peel the onion and garlic. Remove the seeds from the bell peppers and cut into strips.
2. Place garlic and onion in the bowl fitted with the ultrablade knife. Mince at speed 11 for 10 seconds.
3. Replace the ultrablade knife with the mixer. Add olive oil and launch the P1 simmer program at 270°F for 5 minutes.
4. At the end of the program, add chicken, bell peppers, soy sauce, tomato paste, cashews and chicken broth. Season with pepper. Launch the P2 simmer program at 200°F for 45 minutes.
5. Wash and chop the cilantro. At the end of cooking, garnish with cilantro and lemon juice and serve immediately