Number of People
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Place the butter in the bowl fitted with the kneading/crushing blade and melt at speed 5 at 180°F for 3 minutes. Add the graham cracker crumbs and mix at speed 11 for 30 seconds.
3. Press mixture in bottom of a 9 x 9-inch baking pan; refrigerate.
4. Rinse the Prep&Cook bowl and attach the kneading/crushing blade. Place the cream cheese, sugar, eggs, lemon juice and vanilla in the bowl. Mix at speed 12 for 50 seconds to 1 minute. Pour the mixture over the crust.
5. Bake for 28-30 minutes or until center is set but still jiggles slightly. Chill before serving.