Number of People
This easy, protein rich curry will make a delicious addition to your family dinner repertoire and is far tastier and healthier than takeaway! This recipe incorporates a rich blend of natural spices such as cumin, turmeric and herbs like coriander. The addition of chickpeas and a side of brown rice also makes it a fibre rich meal, which is great for your gut health.
This is part of our 5 day Cook4Me+ meal plan created in partnership with dietitians The Biting Truth @thebitingtruth.
1. Combine coriander, cumin, turmeric, yoghurt and lemon juice in a large bowl. Coat lamb with marinade and set aside for at least 2 hours to marinate.
2. Turn on browning function. Heat oil in the pot and add the onions and garlic and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Add lamb and brown on each side.
4. Add potatoes, tinned tomatoes, chickpeas (including juice), stock and tomato paste. Season with pepper. Pressure cook for 45 minutes.
5. Stir through spinach and allow to sit for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with fresh coriander and serve with brown rice.