Number of People
Are you running out of activities for your little ones? Get the kids involved and help them become a cooking superhero at home. Here are some creative, tasty and colourful dishes that you can do while #athometogether.
1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Prepare large ramekins or a baking dish. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
3. Pour the oil into the bowl.
4. Cook the black pudding and burger patty, breaking up the meat to create an even mixture. Place in the dish.
5. Put the potatoes, butter, sweetcorn, turmeric and water in the bowl. Season then stir well to combine.
6. Pressure Cooking Time: 8 mins
7. Mash the vegetables and spread on top of the meat mixture.
8. Top with grated cheese. Brown in the oven.