Number of People
This recipe is created by Tefal brand ambassador Lorena Lys. #athomewithtefal
"Curries are such a quick and easy meal in the Cook4Me+. With a handful of pantry ingredients and a couple of fresh ingredients you have a delicious meal in minutes!" - Lorena
1. Set your Cook4Me+ on Manual and Browning. When the pot is hot, add oil and brown onion for 2 minutes until translucent. Add the garlic and curry paste and mix through.
2. Add the pumpkin and the coconut cream. Season with salt and pepper. Stir well to combine.
3. Pressure Cooking Time: 3 mins.
4. Once the appliance is finished cooking, add the chickpeas and frozen peas and mix through (these do not need to be pressure cooked). Close lid and leave for 2 minutes to heat up.
5. Serve in bowls and garnish with coriander.
Tip: Accompany with Jasmine rice that can also be cooked in the Ingredients section – Rice and Cereals – of your Cook4Me+.