Number of People
This recipe is created by our dear Tefal brand ambassador Lorena Lys. #athomewithtefal
"This is the epitome of a tasty one-pot meal. It’s a 2 step process – make taco mince first and then cook pasta. Fantastic because this recipe only uses 1 bowl and the entire meal is cooked in under 20 minutes." - Lorena
1. Go to Manual function and select Browning on your appliance. Once bowl has preheated, add the olive oil and brown the onions, capsicum and the garlic. When these are translucent add your beef mince and break up whilst mixing everything together.
2. Add the taco seasoning, a can of diced tomatoes and rinse the can out with 1 cup of water and add that as well. Make sure mixture is well mixed and evenly weighted in the bowl.
3. Go back into Manual and select Pressure Cook and set time to 10 minutes.
4. Once taco mince is cooked, add the macaroni and the 2 cups of water. Give it all a good stir and again set your appliance to Pressure Cook and adjust time to 5 minutes.
5. When pasta is finished cooking, stir in the grated cheese and leave to melt in the machine for 2 minutes. Serve and garnish with more cheese sprinkled on top.