Number of People
This recipe is created by Justine Schofield for our partnership with Everyday Gourmet.
1. Heat oil in the bowl, add the onion and anchovies and sweat off for 3 minutes before adding the chilli flakes and parsley stalks. Stir to coat in the oil.
2. Add the squid and sear off for 1 minute before adding white wine.
3. Season with salt and pepper, bring to the boil and allow it to reduce slightly before adding the beans and tomatoes.
4. Pressure Cooking Time : 10 mins.
5. Add the mussels, white fish and prawns. Pressure cook for 2 mins.
6. Once cooked, stir through the chopped parsley leaves.
7. Serve stew with fresh baby spinach leaves, avocado and a dollop of sour cream.