Number of People
This recipe is created by Justine Schofield for our partnership with Everyday Gourmet.
1. Combine the flour and salt together. Then using your hands press 60g of the butter into the flour to form a crumble-like mixture.
2. Mix the syrup in with the milk and pour into the flour mixture, combine until a sticky dough forms.
3. Flour a board and cut the dough into 8 rough portions. Stretch out a little and wrap around the apple wedge. Repeat the process with the remaining apples and dough.
4. Preheat the pressure cooker on sauté function. Add the brown sugar, spices and remaining butter and melt until it forms a sauce, now add cider, thickened cream and then add the apples.
5. Pressure Cooking Time: 10 mins.
6. Serve with dollop cream and drizzle over the spiced caramel sauce.