Number of People
As part of Cook2Connect, Chef Adam D'Sylva created this beautiful Herb Crumbed Chicken Cotteletta with Italian Slaw recipe, served with a beautiul fresh slaw. #CookToConnect
1. Starting with the herb crumb, combine all the ingredients in a Tefal blender or Tefal i-Companion. Pour onto a tray so that it is easy to coat the chicken later.
2. On a Tefal deep shape fry pan, heat up the oil for frying and prepare the chicken. Coat the chicken breast in flour, egg and then the herb crumb.
3. When the oil is hot, carefully drop the chicken into the oil and fry until it is golden. Allow it to dry on a paper towel.
4. For the slaw, mix the sliced Perfection Bambino® Sweet Baby Cabbage, witlof and flat leaf parsley.
5. Combine Rio Vista Olive Oil, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper for the dressing.
6. Serve the chicken on a plate with a wedge of lemon and the Italian slaw on the side.