Number of People
#breakfast #quickandeasy #cookware
1. Preheat your grill.
2. Heat your Breakfast pan until nice and hot and add a splash of oil and the sausages.
3. Fry gently until brown on all sides before adding the bacon, black pudding, tomatoes and mushrooms. Toss around and then place the whole pan under the grill and grill everything until looks nice and crispy.
4. Using an oven glove, remove the pan back to the hob, and crack 4 eggs in and around all the cooked food in the pan.
5. Place the pan back under the grill and cook until the eggs are done to your liking. They will hold everything together in one piece.
6. Slide the pan-cooked breakfast out of the pan onto a board, season with salt and pepper and tuck in. Great served with lots of buttered toast, brown sauce and tomato ketchup.