Number of People
This recipe is created for Tefal by Chef Adrian in partnership with #GoodChefBadChef.
1. Put the mussels into a large pot with one of the chopped shallots and ½ cup of white wine on medium high heat. Cook until the shells open up and transfer to a bowl. Once cooled, take the mussels out of their shells.
2. In a hot pan over medium-high heat add half the extra virgin olive oil and seasoned barramundi skin side down. Cook until the skin is crispy and turn over to the other side until meat is almost cooked through. Remove from the pan.
3. In the pan, add the remaining olive oil, remaining two shallots, butter and prawns and cook over medium heat for a minute. Add the remaining ¼ cup of white wine and the noilly pratt to the pan and allow the prawns to poach in liquid. Add the asparagus and snow peas to the pan and stir through.
4. Add the scallops at the last minute to the pan as they cook quickly, then toss through the mussels and oysters. Add the barramundi to the pan to heat up and absorb juices from sauce. Take out the pan and add to a plate to rest.
5. Add in the remaining herbs to the pan, stir through until combined and transfer to the plate with the barramundi.