Number of People
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Roll out the pastry and place in a 10-inch quiche dish lined with parchment paper; trim edges and place dried beans or pie weights on parchment paper. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove beans and paper; and set crust aside to cool.
3. Place the bacon in the bowl fitted with the mixer and launch the P1 simmer program at 270°F for 5 minutes. At the end of cooking, drain bacon on paper towels and wash the Prep&Cook bowl.
4. Place beaten eggs, sour cream and nutmeg in the bowl fitted with the kneading/crushing blade. Season with salt and pepper. Mix at speed 7 for 50 seconds.
5. Place bacon on the pastry crust, add the egg mixture and top with cheese. Bake for about 30 minutes. Serve warm or cold.