Number of People
#multicooker #weeknightdinner #entertaining
1. Cut the skirt steak into smaller 10cm pieces and season with salt and pepper then rub with Rogan Josh Paste and set aside to marinate for 1 hour.
2. Heat the Tefal Cook4me Pressure and multi cooker on the High stir fry function and sear the beef for 3-4 minutes to lightly colour, working in batches, then return al the beef to the cooker with 1 cup of water and a good pinch of salt.
3. Secure the lid and set to express pressure cooking setting to cook for the total time. The meat will just be beginning to fall apart easily when its ready.
4. Meanwhile, smash the avocado and season with the juice of 1 lime and a little salt and pepper. Set aside.
5. Combine the Baby Qukes, tomatoes and coriander in a bowl, season with salt and pepper, drizzle with the remaining olive oil and juice of 1 lime.
6. Pull the cooked beef and mix through some of the cook sauce for a juicy consistency.
7. Quickly rewarm the tortillas over the grill pan for 10 seconds each side. Top with some Bambino cabbage, some cooked skirt steak a generous spoon of the Baby Qukes and tomatoes, then some avocado. Serve with the remaining limes, cut into wedges to squeeze.