Number of People
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 9-inch round baking pan with parchment paper.
2. Cook the bacon and drain on paper towel. Crumble when cool enough to handle.
3. Dice the squash flesh. Place the squash, bacon and cheese in the bowl fitted with the kneading/crushing blade. Mix at speed 11 for 30 seconds. Bring the mixture to the center of the bowl using a spatula.
4. Add eggs, butter, flour, baking powder and salt. Launch the P3 pastry program.
5. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake for 40-50 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for at least 15 minutes before cutting into wedges. Serve warm or at room temperature.