1. Peel the onion and cut into large pieces. Peel and roughly chop garlic. Place onion and garlic in the bowl fitted with the ultrablade knife. Mince at speed 12 for 10 seconds. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mince for another 10 seconds. Add sausage and pulse for 5 seconds. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add olive oil.
2. Launch the P1 simmer program at 270°F for 15 minutes.
3. At the end of the program, add 1 egg, cheese, Italian seasoning and 1/4 cup breadcrumbs. Mix at speed 6 for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
4. Place a teaspoon of the stuffing mixture into each olive, slicing olive lengthwise to stuff fuller, if necessary. Heat oil in a deep fryer to 350°F. Beat the remaining egg. Dip the olives in the flour and beaten egg, then in the breadcrumbs.
5. Cook in the deep fryer for 2-3 minutes until golden brown; remove to wire rack.