Number of People
This recipe is created by Justine Schofield for our partnership with Everyday Gourmet. #EDG2020
1. Add 700ml of water into the pressure cooker pot. Place the whole head of cauliflower into the basket and rest on the trivet in the pressure cooker. Lock the lid and once it comes up to pressure cook for 5 minutes.
2. Preheat the grill element in the oven to 210°C.
3. While the cauliflower is cooking make the béchamel, melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat, add the flour and stir continuously for a minute with a wooden spoon. Pour in a quarter of the milk, whisking vigorously to prevent lumps. Stir in the rest of the milk and bring to the boil whisking until thickened. Remove from the heat and season with the salt and pepper and add the mustard, lemon zest and cheeses, reserving a small handful of parmesan.
4. Release the steam of the pressure cooker and carefully remove the basket. Using a wide slotted spoon transfer cauliflower to a round shallow baking dish. Pour over the sauce and scatter with remaining parmesan and the walnuts.
5. Place under the grill for 5 minutes or until golden and bubbling.
6. Serve with a sprinkle of fresh parsley.