Number of People
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 12-cup muffin pan.
2. Dice the zucchini and carrots; set aside.
3. Place the eggs, flour, baking powder, milk, oil, cumin, salt and pepper in the bowl fitted with the kneading/crushing blade. Launch the P3 pastry program.
4. At the end of the program, add the zucchini, carrots and cheese. Mix at speed 4 for 30 seconds.
5. Pour the mixture into the prepared muffin pan and bake for 22-25 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool before serving.