Number of People
1. Prepare the couscous according to package directions. Peel and coarsely chop the onion and garlic. Peel carrots and sweet potato and chop into 3/4-inch pieces.
2. Place onion and garlic in the bowl fitted with the ultrablade knife. Mix at speed 11 for 10 seconds and scrape down the sides of the bowl. Replace the ultrablade knife with the mixer.
3. Add the olive oil, Moroccan spice blend and bay leaf. Launch the P1 simmer program at 270°F for 5 minutes.
4. At the end of the program, add all remaining ingredients, except couscous. Season with salt and pepper. Launch the P2 simmer program at 200°F for 30 minutes.
5. Serve hot with the couscous.