1. Dice the zucchini and green onion. Peel and finely chop the ginger and garlic.
2. Place salmon in the bowl fitted with the ultrablade knife and pulse 5 seconds to chop. Add zucchini, green onion, ginger, garlic and egg. Season with salt and pepper. Mix at speed 10 for 10 seconds.
3. For each dumpling, moisten edge of gyoza wrapper with water. Place 1 1/2 tsp. salmon mixture in center of wrapper. Bring edges of wrapper around filling, pinching slightly at top to seal. Place on plate and cover with a moist towel to prevent dumplings from drying out while remaining wrappers are filled.
4. Pour 3 cups of water into the bowl. Line bottom of the steam basket with parchment paper. Place 8-9 dumplings in a single layer in the steam basket and place the basket in the Prep&Cook bowl. Launch the P1 steam program for 10 minutes. Repeat until all dumplings have been cooked.
5. Mix all remaining ingredients for the sauce and serve with the dumplings.