Number of People
#JulyInFrance This recipe is created by Justine Schofield, Tefal brand ambassador and cooked using Tefal Unlimited Plancha Grill Plate.
1. Remove the fish from the fridge and bring to room temperature before cooking.
2. Rub oil all over the fish and season with salt and pepper.
3. Heat the Unlimited Plancha over medium heat. Add the whole fish and cook for 6-8 minutes. Carefully turn with a spatula and cook for a further 6-8 minutes. Cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of the fish.
4. Add the butter to a small saucepan and cook on medium heat until milk solids turn golden. Stir in capers and parsley.
5. To serve, pour the butter sauce over the fish. Garnish with lemons halves on the side.