Number of People
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Butter a 2-quart soufflé dish.
2. Place the flour, milk, nutmeg, salt and pepper in the bowl fitted with the whisk. Mix at speed 7 for 1 minute. Add butter and launch the sauce program at speed 4 at 190°F for 8 minutes.
3. At the end of the program, add cheese and mix at speed 8 for 50 seconds or until desired consistency is reached. Separate egg whites from the yolks. Add egg yolks to the bowl and mix for 50 seconds. Pour the cheese mixture into a separate bowl and wash the Prep&Cook bowl.
4. Place the egg whites in the bowl fitted with the whisk. Launch at speed 7 for 7 minutes 30 seconds, without the stopper.
5. Gently mix the stiff egg whites into the cheese mixture. Pour in the prepared dish and bake for 30-35 minutes without opening the oven door. Serve immediately.