Number of People
This is part of our 5 day Cook4Me+ meal plan created in partnership with dietitians The Biting Truth @thebitingtruth.
Salmon is an excellent source of high-quality protein, vitamins and minerals such as potassium, selenium and vitamin B12. Along with these, salmon is loaded with Omega 3 fatty acids, an essential fat which is essential for brain functioning. Consuming 2-3 serves of fatty fish such as salmon is the best way to meet your Omega 3 requirements. This Vietnamese inspired fish dish is a great place to start!
1. In a small bowl, add sesame oil, fish sauce, soy sauce, ginger, lime zest, lime juice and pepper.
2. Set the pot to browning and add sauce and 1 chopped spring onion. Bring to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Place the salmon into the pot, with the skin side facing up. Spoon some of the sauce over the fish. Pressure cook for 5 minutes.
4. Switch cooker back to browning and cook salmon (skin side down) for 1-2 minutes, until salmon is cooked to your liking.
5. Remove salmon from the pot and continue cooking sauce until reduced.
6. Divide noodles between bowls and top with salmon and bok choy. Spoon sauce over salmon and garnish with fresh coriander, sesame seeds, spring onions and a lime wedge.