Number of People
This recipe is created by our dear Tefal brand ambassador Lorena Lys. #athomewithtefal
"This recipe is so economical and versatile. You can use chicken drumsticks or thighs and you can use an assortment of different mushrooms to give this meal different textures. I also like to add a bit of speck or bacon when browning the vegetables for added flavour." - Lorena
1. Go to Manual and select Browning. Preheat pot and add oil. Season chicken with salt and pepper, brown chicken pieces in two batches and remove from bowl.
2. Now add the onions, garlic and mushrooms to the bowl and brown for 5 minutes or until soft and translucent. Add wine and allow to evaporate for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add the stock, mustard and cream. Stir well to combine. Return the chicken to the bowl and mix through.
4. Go to Manual and then Pressure Cook and adjust time to 10 minutes.
5. When the chicken is cooked, if you would like to thicken the sauce, remove the chicken and go back into Browning until it reduces. Pour sauce over chicken and garnish with herbs.