Number of People
This recipe is created by Tefal Brand Ambassador Lorena Lys and cooked using a 20cm Ingenio saucepan and Cook4me+.
"Chocolate Chip Brioche Bread and Butter Pudding pressure cooked in the Cook4Me+. There are NO words to describe JUST how good and comforting this dessert is. SO easy and you can make this with whatever left over bread you have on hand (raisin toast, croissants, hot crossed buns, panettone etc)."
1. Cut bread slices to fit and then arrange one bottom layer in Ingenio saucepan. In a jug, make the custard by beating the remaining ingredients together with a whisk. Pour a little of the custard over bottom layer. Grate chocolate on this layer before starting the next.
2. Continue layering the bread, custard and chocolate until the custard is all used up.
3. Cover the saucepan with baking paper and secure with an elastic. Place saucepan in the Cook4me+ steamer basket. Now add 400 mls of water to the Cook4me+ bowl and place basket (with saucepan) inside the bowl.
4. Set appliance to Manual and adjust Pressure Cook time to 35 minutes.
5. Once pressure cooking complete, open lid and let cool for a bit before removing basket. Finish by grating more chocolate on the top. Enjoy!
Tip: If you don't have an Ingenio saucepan, you may use a glass or ceramic container.