Number of People
#weeknightdinner #cookware #ingenio #entertaining
1. Cook the frozen green peas in a large amount of boiling water.
2. Drain and quickly cool them in iced water to retain their bright green colour.
3. Mix with wasabi, salt and cream. Pass through a fine strainer to have a perfectly smooth puree.
4. Shell the fresh peas. Cook them like the frozen green peas. Cool them and keep aside.
5. Brown the pieces of monkfish in oil. When they are just cooked, add the butter and vanilla seeds. Continue to cook by coating with fat until golden brown.
6. Transfer to an ovenproof dish and keep warm in an oven at 70°c until the sauce is done.
7. Deglaze with white wine scraping off the cooking juices. Reduce. Add the cream. Reduce. Season with salt and pepper. At the same time, reheat the green pea puree.
8. Divide the puree between the plates. Sprinkle whole green peas on top. Place the pieces of fish on top and drizzle with sauce.