Number of People
This recipe is created for Tefal by nutritionist Rosie Mansfield in partnership with #GoodChefBadChef.
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. In a pan melt some butter and saute onions and garlic. Set aside.
3. Fry both sides of mushrooms. Remove any excess water.
4. In a bowl mix blue cheese with sauteed onion and garlic. Spoon into mushroom.
5. In another bowl mix breadcrumbs with thyme, rosemary, extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.
6. Stuff mushrooms with the blue cheese mixture and top with the breadcrumbs.
7. Bake for 10-15 minutes.
8. Sprinkle with chives to serve.