Number of People
#airfryer #quickandeasy #entertaining
1. In a bowl, combine shredded chicken, rice noodles, cabbage, carrots, onions, green onions and bell peppers.
2. Season with salt and black pepper. Mix ingredients until combined.
3. Place around a spoonful of the filling mixture into a spring roll wrapper. Repeat until quantities are finished.
4. Fold the 2 outside ends of the wrapper then close the bottom and roll up the rolls.
5. Place the spring rolls in the drawer of Tefal EasyFry Steam & Grill Air Fryer.
6. Brush the top of spring rolls with beaten egg and turn EasyFry on. Bake for 15 minutes at 200°C.
7. Serve with soy sauce and/or sweet and sour sauce.