1. Cook a head of cabbage in the microwave for 10 minutes. Carefully remove 8 leaves when cool enough to handle.
2. Peel and roughly chop the onion and garlic. Cube the chicken and dice the bacon. Place bacon, garlic and onion in the bowl fitted with the ultrablade knife. Mix at speed 12 for 20 seconds. Add chicken and mix for 10 seconds. Add parsley and salt and mix for another 10-20 seconds. Between each step, use a spatula to bring the mixture to the center of the bowl.
3. Place 1/3 cup filling in the center of each cabbage leaf. Roll up the vein side, then fold over sides and roll to form a bundle. Secure with toothpicks.
4. Place cabbage rolls in a large fry pan; add bay leaf and enough water to cover. Place lid on the pan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cook for 35-40 minutes over a very low simmer or until internal temperature of rolls reaches 160°F.
5. Remove rolls from the water and remove toothpicks. Serve with your favorite tomato sauce or salsa.