This recipe is created by Tefal brand ambassador Hoda Hannaway and baked in Ingenio frypan.
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees and let your Ingenio pan heat in the oven.
2. Mix up the dough, feel free to use a stand mixer if you have one. Otherwise mix in a bowl the flour, yeast, salt, olive oil and lukewarm water (must be lukewarm). Mix all ingredients by hand until combined, then begin to knead the dough for about 5 to 10 minutes or until soft texture is achieved on a flat surface, dusting with flour as you go. Roll into a ball, cover and let rest for 30 mins to an hour.
3. Mix up your zaatar and olive oil together until completely combined.
4. Half your ball of dough. In the preheated pan, spread out the dough to create a circle shape. Spread the zaatar mix evenly all over your dough and then place in the oven for approx. 8 minutes or until the dough is golden brown.
5. Serve on its own or with your choice of salads. Enjoy!
Tip: This recipe serves 4-6.