Number of People
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Spray a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Wash and dry the spinach. Cut filo sheets in half crosswise, then cut into thirds. Cover and set aside.
3. Pour 3 cups of water into the bowl. Place spinach in the steam basket and place the basket in the Prep&Cook bowl. Launch the P1 steam program for 15 minutes. Remove the spinach and drain well; set aside. Empty water from the bowl.
4. Place egg, feta and Parmesan in the bowl fitted with the kneading/crushing blade. Mix at speed 6 for 30 seconds. Add spinach, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix at speed 6 for 30 seconds.
5. Brush half the filo sheets with melted butter and layer into the prepared pan. Spread spinach mixture on top. Brush remaining filo with butter and place on top of spinach mixture. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly.