Number of People
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray three 5 3/4 x 3 1/4-inch loaf pans with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place the eggs, buttermilk and olive oil in the bowl fitted with the kneading/crushing blade. Launch at speed 6 for 1 minute.
3. Add the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and cheese. Mix at speed 6 for 30 seconds.
4. Fold in the tomatoes, olives and parsley. Spread evenly in the pans and smooth tops.
5. Bake for 25-28 minutes or until golden brown and the loaves sound hollow when tapped. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes before removing to a cooling rack.