Number of People
1. Peel the onion and cut into 6 pieces. Deseed and coarsely chop the poblano pepper. Peel and halve the garlic. Rinse and drain the beans and corn.
2. Place the onion, poblano pepper and garlic in the bowl fitted with the ultrablade knife. Mix at speed 12 for 10 seconds. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
3. Replace the ultrablade knife with the mixer. Add oil and launch the P1 simmer program at 270°F for 5 minutes.
4. Add turkey and relaunch the P1 simmer program for 6 minutes; break up large chunks of meat.
5. Add all remaining ingredients and launch the P2 simmer program, without the stopper, for 15 minutes. Serve with sour cream, shredded cheese and chopped cilantro leaves.